If you are a new pet parent, love candies, but are confused about what to name your sweetheart dog, you are in the right place.
Candy names for dogs may sound quirky, but they are cute. They portray your love in every calling of their names. Moreover, the more unique the names are, the more special your dog will feel!
We have curated a list of 196 candy dog names that will help you find the perfect name for your cutesy canine.
Candy Names For Male Dogs
Your precious boy needs a special name. So, why not call him with a cute name named after your favorite candy?
Here is our list of 96 candy names for male dogs curated by our team:
- Al – Almond Joy
- Butterfinger: for the dog with the silkiest fur
- Cadbury: name for the dog that creates sweet moments!
- Caesar: the perfect name for the king of your hearts
- Charlie: name is taken from the Charleston Chew
- Chewy: for the pet that bites everything!
- Chuckles: for your chuckle-partner
- Cow: name taken from the Cow tails
- Fluffy: for the fluffiest ball in your house!
- Hot Tamale
- Hubba Bubba
- Ike: for the twin dog named Mike
- Jelly Belly
- Jujy: name is taken from the candy Jujyfruits
- Junior: for the smallest member in your house
- Lindt: creator of expensive delicacies
- Mars: perfect for Mars chocolate bar fans!
- Mar: name taken from the Marathon Bar
- Mr Goodbar: for your Mr Good boy!
- Musketeer: he is your hero, your musketeer, no doubts!
- Peanut: for the little nutty boy he is!
- Peppermint: energetic boys deserve a sweet name!
- Red – Red Hots
- Rocky: a classic name for your classic boy
- Smartie: a name for your smart boy!
- Topping: not a candy, but garnishes your life sweetly!
- Wonka: from Willy Wonka, the person who created the Chocolate Factory in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- York: For the good boys of New York
Candy Names For Female Dogs
We also have curated for your darling dogs who deserve the princess-like pamper from you.
Listed below are 100 candy names for female dogs that will help you call your sweet princess by the best name she deserves:
- Baby Ruth
- Bear: from the classic gummy bears
- Big Hunk: tomboy dogs, anyone?
- Bubble: not a candy, but taken from bubblegum
- Cherry: the cherry on the top (of your life)!
- Dum Dum
- Hershey: a company that manufacturers sweetness - why not for your dog that starts happiness?
- Hot Tamale
- Hubba Bubba
- Jelly Bean
- Jelly Belly
- Joy: from the candy Almond Joy
- Junior: from the Junior Mints
- Kit Kat
- Milky Way
- Mint: a name for the energetic and fickle dogs
- M&M: for the matured and sturdy dog: Mr M&M!
- Marsh: from the delicacy Marshmallow
- Mary: from the Mary Jane candy
- Pastry: a little piece of heart and happiness
- Patch: from the candy Sour patch kids
- Peppermint Patty
- Pixy: from Pixy Stix
- Pop-pop rocks
- Pixie: pretty princess deserves a pretty name!
- Sweetie: a classic name for your sweetie!
- Sno Cap
- Sugar Baby
- Sugar Daddy: funny name for your sugary doggy
- Tic: for twin dogs
- Tac: for twin dogs
- Toblerone: for the super girl that's strong as the mountains
- Topping: for the one that tops sweetness in your life
- Willy: for twin dogs
- Wonka: for twin dogs
- Zot Z
Dog Name Inspiration
Finding candy names for your pup can be time-consuming. Though the names sound quirky and special, they are difficult to find and may sound awkward to people around you. But, always remember: it is the love between your dog and you. And thus, it should not matter how weird it sounds.
You may get inspirations for your dog's name from anywhere around you. There are a lot of cute names that go unnoticed in our daily lives. You can get inspiration from the pop culture: TV, movies, books, comics, novels, video games and whatnot around you.
Names can also be found from personality traits, activities, physical features, and any resemblance with your dogs. All they need to be is unique and feel-good to your ears.
Picking the right name for your dog may be a bit tedious. After all, you want your baby pet to be named the best. Try selecting a name you will love to call out in public and greet the dog with your love and respect for it.
Help Choose The Right Name
It is common for new pet parents to struggle in the beginning, finding the right name for their pets. If the pet parents are good at naming their pets, don't get disheartened if you can't find a name like them. Finding names do take time.
Names convey your love and affection for your pets. Allow yourself with some time to think and select the right name. Try calling your pets with hypothetical names or the names that sound good to you.
See how you feel when calling them, and how they respond. It is important to feel happy and connected while calling the names. Once, a name makes you feel attached, voilà! That's the name!
For example, call your dog by the name "candy bar" once. See how comfortable you are with the name and how happy your pet is with the name. Once, you enter the bubble of the comfort zone you and your dog will love the name.
Selecting pet names for your little buddies is already a precious moment. It shows how much you love your pet pals. Choosing the best way to declare your love, calling them by the same name, and them rushing back to you, it is a worth in all. And the unique names makes you a proud pet parent.
If you are into naming your pets with cute and quirky names, this list of cute names for dogs must have helped you or given you ideas for naming your furry friend. Now, it's time to call your dog with affection and with the love they deserve.